Jelly Roll Dessert
|Vanilla pudding||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint|
|Jelly roll||1 , sliced|
|Sliced strawberries/Raspberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a medium sauce pan, combine pudding mix contents, pineapple juice and water. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till cooked.
2. Remove from heat and add crushed pineapple. Mix once and keep aside to cool.
3. Once cooled, add whipping cream and mix well.
4. On a large deep plate, place slices of jelly roll.
5. Top with sliced fruits.
6. Pour prepared pudding and refrigerate till set or for minimum 3 hours in freezer.
7. Cut in wedges and serve chilled.