Jelly Roll Dessert
|Vanilla pudding||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint|
|Jelly roll||1 , sliced|
|Sliced strawberries/Raspberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a medium sauce pan, combine pudding mix contents, pineapple juice and water. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till cooked.
2. Remove from heat and add crushed pineapple. Mix once and keep aside to cool.
3. Once cooled, add whipping cream and mix well.
4. On a large deep plate, place slices of jelly roll.
5. Top with sliced fruits.
6. Pour prepared pudding and refrigerate till set or for minimum 3 hours in freezer.
7. Cut in wedges and serve chilled.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1710 Calories from Fat 745
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g127.4%
Saturated Fat 54.9 g274.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 342.8 mg114.3%
Sodium 1767.4 mg73.6%
Total Carbohydrates 221 g73.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.2%
Sugars 183.1 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 232.5%
Calcium 29.6% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet