|Frozen raspberries||1 Pound (Or Use Fresh)|
|Orange juice||8 Ounce|
|Granulated cane sugar||2 Tablespoon (Golden Variety, Raw Form)|
|Agar agar||1 Teaspoon|
|Whipped cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As Desired, For Garnishing)|
1) In a large bowl, place the raspberries.
2) On high power, cook for 4 to 6 minutes.
3) Into a measuring jug, strain the juice from the raspberries.
4) To this, add enough orange juice to measure up to 1/2 pint.
5) Into the juice, add the sugar and agar agar.
6) On high power, cook for 2 1/2 minutes or until it starts boiling.
7) Continue to stir until dissolved well and let cool slightly.
8) Into 4 serving bowls, divide the raspberries.
9) Then, over the fruits, pour the juice and let set.
10) Serve the Raspberry Jelly garnished with a large rosette of whipped cream.
Calories 148 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.1%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.7 mg6.9%
Sodium 5.6 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.6%
Sugars 18 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 47.2%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 0.76%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet