Lemon Lime Jelly
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Artificial sweetener||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boiling water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, soak gelatine in cold water until soft.
2) Stir in sweetener, salt, and boiling water until gelatine is dissolved.
3) Heat the gelatine mixture gently until incorporated.
4) Mix in lemon and lime juice.
5) Spoon the mixture equally in 2 dessert bowls.
6) Refrigerate until chilled.
7) Serve chilled in the bowls or turned out, garnished with lemon curls.