Diet Watching Jelly
|Low calorie carbonated beverage||32 Ounce (2 Cups, Any Flavor)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
1) Open the beverage bottle and allow the bubbles to escape, by leaving it aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
2) In a small bowl, soak the gelatine in ¼ cup of beverage.
3) In a saucepan, heat the remaining beverage slightly.
4) Stir the gelatine mixture until dissolved.
5) Remove from heat and cool it slightly.
6) Pour the mixture into sherbet glasses and refrigerate until firm.
7) Serve chilled, garnished with lemon sliceror mint sprig, if desired.