|Granulated gelatin||1 Ounce (2 Tablespoon)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strong coffee||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Cover gelatin with cold water and soak until soft.
2) Mix it with boiling water and stir until dissolved.
3) Stir in sugar until dissolved.
4) Take off the mixture from heat.
5) Mix in coffee.
6) Serve at once with whipped cream.
Calories 166 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g0.01%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.02%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 11.1 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 33.3 g
Protein 6 g12.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.4% Iron 0.31%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet