14 Sep 2011
|Granulated gelatin||1 Ounce (2 Tablespoon)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strong coffee||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Cover gelatin with cold water and soak until soft.
2) Mix it with boiling water and stir until dissolved.
3) Stir in sugar until dissolved.
4) Take off the mixture from heat.
5) Mix in coffee.
6) Serve at once with whipped cream.
Difficulty Level:Very Easy
Preparation Time:10 Minutes
Cook Time:10 Minutes
Ready In:20 Minutes
Coffee Jelly Recipe