Peanut Butter Jelly Crepes
|Smooth peanut butter||3 Tablespoon (At Room Temperature)|
|Reduced calorie strawberry spread||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon (16 Calories Per 2 Teaspoons, Divided)|
|Reduced calorie strawberry spread||4 Teaspoon, divided (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon, 16 Calories Per 2 Teaspoons)|
1. In a blender, place the peanut butter and eggs and process the mixture till it is fine and smooth
2. Place a 6-7-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan on the heat. Place a drop of water to make out whether it is hot or not. Drop in half the egg into the skillet and tilt the skillet to ensure that it coats the entire skillet.
3. Cook the crepe to ensure that the crepe is totally cooked on one side.
4. Loosen the edges of the crepe and then turn the crepe. Flip the crepe to cook it on the other side.
5. Reduce the heat to low
6. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the strawberry mixture on the center of the crepe and allow it to heat through.
7. Remove the skillet from heat
8. Use a spatula to gently roll the crepe away from the pan handle towards the opposite side.
9. Fold the crepe in half
10. Transfer to a warm plate
11. Prepare the remaining mixture in the same way
12. Serve hot immediately dusted with icing sugar.