|Unflavored gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diet lemon lime soda||1 Cup (16 tbs) (4 Calories Per 12 Fluid Ounces, Divided)|
|Lime soda||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Artificial sweetener||1⁄2 Teaspoon (To Equal 4 Teaspoons Sugar, Or As Required)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Food color||2 Drop|
|Green food color||2 Drop|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), skimmed|
|Coconut extract||1 Dash|
|Fruit cocktail||1 Cup (16 tbs), canned|
|Canned unsweetened fruit cocktail||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over water in it.
2) Keep it aside for 1 minute to soften and then stir cook over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3) Take it off from heat and then mix in 1/3 cup soda, lemon juice, sweetener, sugar, and food color.
4) Into a bowl, pour 1/3 cup of soda mixture and then mix in milk and extract (mixture may look curdled).
5) Keep the mixture in refrigerator, covered, for about 20 minutes to allow chilling until the consistency of heavy cream is reached.
6) Beat milk mixture using an electric mixer or hand beater until fluffy.
7) Take a 4-cup ring mold; rinse it with cold water and then pour mixture into it.
8) Chill the mixture, covered for about 30 minutes until set.
9) In the meantime, mix together remaining soda mixture with remaining 2/3 cup soda and then chill it, covered for 20 to 30 minutes until syrupy.
10) Stir in fruit cocktail and spoon the mixture over set milk mixture.
11) Allow the mixture to chill for a whole night after covering it.
12) On the following day, dip point of small knife in warm water and unmold the mixture by loosening gelatin mixture around edge of mold using the point.
13) Dip mold quickly, just to rim, in warm (not hot) water and then shake it gently after taking it off from water.
14) Cover the mold with a platter and then invert platter and mold together, lifting off the mold gently.
15) Serve cold.