|Fresh jalapenos||450 Gram|
|Wine vinegar||125 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||625 Milliliter|
1) Rinse jalapenos and remove the stem.
2) Slice them into half, lengthwise.
3) In a sauce pan, bring the jalapenos, vinegar and water to a boil.
4) Simmer after reducing heat until peppers are soft and then puree in a food processor.
5) Into a bowl, allow the juice to drip for 8 hours or a whole night after placing the puree in a double thick cheesecloth or jelly bag.
6) On the next day, take a sauce pan; pour 3 cups (750 ml) of liquid into it and then allow sugar to dissolve in the liquid.
7) Bring this to a boil and then boil quickly for 5 minutes.
8) Take clean sterile jars; pour the liquid into them and seal tightly, labeling with production date.
9) Use as required.