Fresh Orange Jelly
|Powdered gelatin||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon (Rounded)|
|Fresh orange juice||1⁄2 Pint|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (1 Squeeze)|
1) In a saucepan measure gelatine, sugar and water. Soak for 5 minutes.
2) Place over high heat and stir into gelatine is dissolved.
3) Take off from heat and strain orange and lemon juice.
4) Blend and cool till warm.
5) Pour into small mould or 2 individual glasses and chill to set.
6) Peel the orange and slice thinly.
7) Arrange pieces of orange on the side of jelly.