Jelly Filled Muffins
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Melted margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Jelly/Jam / preserves of your choice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and combine all the dry ingredients.
3) Combine butter, egg, and milk and mix well.
4) Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, pour in the liquid ingredients and stir.
5) Take greased muffin pans and fill it with the batter.
6) Place 1 teaspoon jelly in center of each muffin cups and spread the remaining batter over the jelly so that each cup is half full.
7) Bake at 400 degree for 20 to 25 minutes and remove pan immediately.
8) Garnish as desired and serve.