|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn starch||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a small bowl, add some cold water to the cornstarch. Make the cornstarch solution and keep it aside.
2) Take a saucepan and boil water in it.
3) Add jelly and sugar to the boiling water.
4) Stir using a ladle till everything is completely dissolved.
5) Pour in the cornstarch solution and boil for 3 minute.
6) Remove the saucepan from heat and let the jelly sauce cool.
7) Serve the sauce with any dessert of your choice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 157 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.01 g0.01%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9.5 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 30.4 g
Protein 0.06 g0.12%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.45%
Calcium 0.2% Iron 0.46%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet