|Jelly||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Desiccated coconut||3 Tablespoon|
|Ice cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Serving)|
1. Make up the jelly as directed on the packet.
2. Rinse jelly mould with cold water, then pour jelly into it.
3. Chill in refrigerator until almost set.
4. Stir in coconut and chill in refrigerator until set.
5. Dip the mould into a bowl of hot water for 2-3 seconds. (Do not let water get into jelly in mould.)
6. Cover mould with a serving plate and turn upside-down to remove jelly.
7. Serve with ice cream.