|Jelly||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Desiccated coconut||3 Tablespoon|
|Ice cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Serving)|
1. Make up the jelly as directed on the packet.
2. Rinse jelly mould with cold water, then pour jelly into it.
3. Chill in refrigerator until almost set.
4. Stir in coconut and chill in refrigerator until set.
5. Dip the mould into a bowl of hot water for 2-3 seconds. (Do not let water get into jelly in mould.)
6. Cover mould with a serving plate and turn upside-down to remove jelly.
7. Serve with ice cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 829 Calories from Fat 411
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.3%
Saturated Fat 37.4 g187%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.1 mg24.4%
Sodium 115.3 mg4.8%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.2 g32.7%
Sugars 73.8 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 4.4%
Calcium 18.4% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet