Shimmer Jelly Pie
|Jelly powder||9 Ounce (3 Packages, 3 Ounce / 85 Gram Each, Assorted Flavors)|
|Pineapple juice||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Lemon jelly powder||3 Ounce (1 Package / 85 Gram)|
|Whipped cream||16 Ounce (2 Package, 8 Ounce Each, Commercial)|
|Graham wafer pie crust||1 , baked|
– Prepare jelly mixes in 3 separate, large bowls, using only 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) water instead of 2 cups (500 ml) as indicated on package directions. Jelly will fill 1/4 inch (1.25 cm) at the bottom of each bowl. Refrigerate. When jelly is firm, cut into cubes.
– Meanwhile, in a saucepan, boil pineapple juice, add lemon-flavored jelly powder and dissolve completely. Add 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water, stir and refrigerate until mixture becomes a thick syrup.
– In a bowl, prepare whipped cream according to package directions. Add pineapple-lemon mixture and jelly cubes to whipped cream.
– Pour entire mixture into pie crust.
– Cover with whipped cream. Refrigerate 3 hours, then serve.
– Reserve some jelly cubes of all colors to garnish, as shown here.