|Sake||100 Milliliter (2/5 Us Cup)|
|Mirin||1⁄5 Cup (3.2 tbs) (A Type Of Sweet Rice Wine 50 Milliliters)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄5 Cup (3.2 tbs) (50 Milliliters)|
|Welsh onion||1 (Negi)|
|Seared firm tofu||1|
|Konjac||1 , cut into noodle-like strips (Ito Konnyaku)|
1. Add sake, soy sauce, mirin and sugar in a sauce pan.
2. Boil until the alcohol is evaporated.
1. Slice beef.
2. Slice Chinese cabbage into thin slices.
3. Chop off the stem of shiitake mushroom. Cut a star shape on the cap.
4. Slice firm tofu.
5. Slice negi into thin diagonal slices.
6. Itto konnyaku noodles should be boiled and strained before cutting.
7. Chop the shungiku into 2 inch pieces.
COOKING SUKIYAKI DIRECTION
1. Stir fry beef in a pan and add sukiyaki sauce to it.
2. Slide the beef to one side of the pan and add Chinese cabbage first and then tofu.
3. Keep itto konnyaku beside beef.
4. Add shiitake mushroom, enokitake mushroom and shungiku to the pan.
5. Add sukiyaki sauce and put the lid on. Cook for couple of more minutes.