To continue with the Christmas-themed food, I thought I’d try making a snowman out of dango. Dango is incredibly easy to make.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Sweet black bean
Dried mango strip
1. In a bowl, mix the rice flour and 1/2 cup of water water.
2. Roll it into balls.
3. Then put the balls into boiling water and boil them until they float to the top and then scoop them out.
4. The tricky part was assembling the snowman.
5. On a plate, stick the balls together with toothpicks.
6. Put some kinako on the plate to keep the snowman from sliding.
7. Use a chestnut for a hat. Lean it against a cup if it falls over.
8. Poke in some sweet black beans for eyes.
9. Add a pine nut for a nose.
10. Cut some dried mango into the shape of a mouth and attach.