I decided to make something inspired by Japanese sweets like dorayaki and imagawayaki.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. Add the flour into a bowl.
2. Then add the oats, sugar, baking powder, oil and soymilk. Mix to combine well.
3. Then put some oil to heat in a frying pan.
4. Spoon some of the mixture into little circles.
5. I put a spoonful of anko on top of each one.
6. Then add the anko on top and top with more of the batter to cover the anko.
7. Turned them over and cook for a few minutes with the lid on to create a kind of oven effect.