Today I decided to make penne, I called it “So Yu Mon Penne”. It is a raw pasta recipe from Japan.
2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked as per package
4 , slice
Red bell pepper
1⁄2 , slice
Salt and ground black pepper
4 , chop
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Small, slice
1. In a pan, cook the eggplant with mushrooms and red peppers in olive oil and salt and pepper and chili.
2. In a small pot, cook the asparagus in water.
3. Once done, mixed it in with the other vegetables.
4. Cook the penne according to the instructions on the packet.
5. Drain the water and add the penne to the vegetable pan and toss well.