|Adzuki beans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), washed|
|Water||10 Cup (160 tbs)|
|Mochi rice||4⁄5 Cup (12.8 tbs), cooked|
|Rice||1⁄5 Cup (3.2 tbs), cooked|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a pan, place beans with some water and bring to a boil. Drain the water and fill fresh water. Repeat this process 3 times.
2. Boil the beans on low heat, until it turns tender.
3. Add sugar and salt. Using a rice spoon, crush the beans.
4. Using a rice spoon, crush the cooked rice, form equal sized balls.
5. On a plastic wrap, place 2 tablespoons of the bean mixture and over it place a rice ball, gently close the wrap to form a ball. Repeat the process to make several balls.
6. Serve as a dessert or finger food.
Calories 370 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.48 g0.74%
Saturated Fat 0.14 g0.71%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 69.6 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.3%
Sugars 16.7 g
Protein 13 g25.1%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.8% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet