- Put miso paste in the cold water and mix well. Bring it to a boil and stir.
- Cut Tofu into bite size pieces.
- Put Tofu into miso soup and boil for another minute.
- Add salt to taste.
- Garnish with chopped green onions!
- Serve as an appetizer or with steamed rice to make it a more filling dish!
Plan to make a delicious homemade soup for lunch or dinner? Try miso soup — a spicy, light broth that is almost a signature succulent soup of Korea. Highly appetizing, Anna Kim tells you how you can easily stir up miso soup at home using simple store-bought ingredients.