1⁄2 Medium, cored (and sliced into long thick strips)
Sriracha chilli sauce
Black sesame seeds
White sesame seeds
Sushi nori sheets
1. Prepare a sushi mat by lining it with plastic wrap.
2. Prepare a bowl of water.
3. In a bowl combine mayonnaise and sriracha, stir to mix.
4. Mix this mayonnaise mixture with the tuna, set aside.
5. Place the nori sheet on a worktop, wet your hands with water and spread the rice covering the nori sheet completely.
6. Once done sprinkle black and white sesame seeds. Place the nori sheet upside down on the mat the rice side facing down.
7. In the center of the nori sheet, place some sliced avocado and cucumber, add the tuna.
8. Carefully roll the mat using your fingers and palms to keep the mat even and the ingredients in place.
9. Once done unwrap the sushi mat carefully, dip a sharp knife in water and cut the sushi into six equal pieces. Place it on a serving plate.
10. Serve with wasabi and pickled ginger on the side.
Things You Will Need
Bamboo rolling matt
Very sharp knife
Bowl of water for keeping hands wet