2. On nori facing side of sushi rice base, lay cucumber, avocado, lettuce, and mango slices.
3. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Squeeze little hard to make everything come together, but be gentle and do not mash everything.
4. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and remove the plastic wrap.
5. Lay boiled shrimp on top of the roll.
6. Cover the sushi with a fresh saran wrap, and squeeze it with a bamboo mat making sure that the shrimp pieces unite with the sushi roll.
7. On chopping board, place sushi roll, and cut it into slices over the saran wrap as shown in the video. Wipe knife between slices.
9. Serve karui roll with wasabi.
Dip your towel in rice vinegar and water mixture, and then wipe knife on it.