3. Lay avocado tuna mix, cucumber strips, and crab sticks on nori facing side of sushi rice base.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but be gentle. Do not squeeze the rice.
5. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and remove the plastic wrap.
6. Lay mango and avocado strips alternatively over the roll, overlapping each other.
7. Cover the sushi with a fresh saran wrap, and squeeze it with a bamboo mat making sure that mango and avocado unite with the sushi roll.
8. On chopping board, place sushi roll, and cut it into slices as desired. Start cutting from the middle and work your way out. Wipe your sushi knife each time between cuts.
9. Serve mean green roll with spicy sauce.
Dip your towel in rice vinegar and water mixture, and then wipe knife on it.