For Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
1. Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add in the chicken, canola oil, Marsala, teriyaki, and seasoning. Mix well and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 120 minutes.
3. Coat the griller with canola oil.
4. Place the marinated chicken over the grill and cook for 8 minutes on each side.
5. Top the Teryaki Chicken with Asian Ginger sauce and serve with Roasted potatoes for which recipe follows.
For Roasted Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl take all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Place the potatoes over a baking sheet and spread. Roast in oven at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
4. Serve Roasted Potatoes with Teriyaki Chicken and cucumber salad and enjoy!