2. Lay fatty tuna slices, sushi meat of your choice, mango, and avocado slices across the nori facing side of sushi base.
3. Roll the bamboo mat as shown in the video. Squeeze, but be gentle.
4. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and remove the plastic wrap.
5. Lay eel slices on top of sushi. Cover it again with plastic wrap, and squeeze with bamboo mat to make it look one.
6. On chopping board, place sushi roll, and cut it into slices over the plastic wrap. Wipe sushi knife each time with wet towel.
7. Serve Nagoya rolls with Miso soup.
Dip towel in rice vinegar and water mixture each time between cuts.