Wasabi Mayonnaise Chicken Rice Bowl
|Natto||45 Gram (can be substituted with ground chicken or vegetables)|
|Ground chicken||100 Gram|
|Wasabi||1 Tablespoon (freshly grated or in tube)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|For the topping|
|Soy sauce||1 Dash|
|Scallion||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Kizami nori||1 Tablespoon, finely shredded|
1. In a pan of boiling water, drop the chicken and cook until it is no longer pink.
2. In a bowl, add the mayonnaise, wasabi, sugar, salt and olive oil.
3. Add the natto and cooked chicken and mix well.
4. Take a rice bowl, and spoon in the above mixture in it.
5. Top with a dash of soy sauce, shredded nori sheets and chopped scallion and serve right away.