|Hoto noodles/Frozen udon noodles||180 Gram|
|Kabocha squash||150 Gram, slice|
|Carrot||25 Gram, slice|
|Daikon radish||50 Gram, slice|
|Aburaage||1⁄2 Medium, slice (thin deep-fried tofu)|
|Hakusai||100 Gram, slice (Nappa Cabbage)|
|Komatsuna spinach||2 Bunch (200 gm), slice|
|Maitake mushrooms||30 Gram, slice|
|Shimeji mushrooms||30 Gram, slice|
|Naganegi||10 Cm, slice (Long Green Onion)|
|Niboshi||40 Gram (Dried Baby Sardines)|
|Dashi kombu seaweed||4 Gram|
|Miso||2 1⁄2 Tablsepsoons|
1. Slice the carrot, daikon radish into moon shaped pieces.
2. Remove the excess oil from aburaage with the help of a paper towel and cut into ½ inch slices.
3. Separate the maitake and shimeji mushrooms with the help of your fingers.
4. Cut the komatsuna spinach into ½ inch pieces.
5. Slice the green onion into ½ inch.
6. Remove the seeds from kabocha squash with the help of a spoon and slice them into pieces.
7. Cut the hakusai into 1/2 inch pieces. Separate the hakusai into white part and leafy part.
8. Start by making the dashi sauce. Remove the head and stomach from the niboshi.
9. Take a pot of water and add the niboshi. Also add the dashi kombu seaweed.
10. Allow them to soak in water for more than 30 minutes.
11. When they are completely soaked, turn on the heat and bring them to boil.
12. Simmer the dashi stalk for 4-5 minutes on reduced heat.
13. Turn off the heat and remove the dashi kombu seaweed. Place it on the cutting board and cut into thin strips.
14. Strain the stalk in a pot with a strainer removing the baby sardines.
15. To the pot of dashi stalk, add daikon radish, carrot, aburaage, and mushrooms. Drop in the kombu seaweed and turn on the heat.
16. Bring the mixture to boil and then reduce the heat.
17. Cover the pot and simmer for 4-5 minutes on low heat.
18. Add the hoto noodles, kabocha and white part of hakusai.
19. Cover the pot and allow them to boil. Follow the cooking instructions on the package for cooking the noodles.
20. Drop in the green onion and leafy part of hakusai.
21. Add the komatsuna spinach and simmer for 2 more minutes.
22. Add the miso to the noodle mixture and bring them to boil.
23. In a serving dish, pour the noodles and serve hot.