1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Cut pork rib from tonkatsu into thin strips.
3. Lay pork rib strips, and cucumber on rice facing side of sushi base.
4. Sprinkle unagi sauce on top.
5. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but be gentle.
6. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and remove the plastic wrap.
7. On chopping board, place sushi roll, and cut it into slices as desired. Wipe your sushi knife each time between cuts.
8. Serve sushi-porky roll with spicy sauce.
Dip your towel in rice vinegar and water mixture, and then wipe knife on it.