1. In a small wok, place a parchment paper.
2. Heat the wok and add dried anchovy, stir the anchovy for 2 minutes or until anchovy is well heated.
3. Remove the anchovy and place in a bowl.
4. In a small saucepan, heat together soy sauce, mentsuyu, sugar, mirin and water.
5. Allow the soy sauce mixture to boil until the volume reduces by half.
6. Pour the sauce over anchovy and stir to coat.
7. In three small bowls, distribute the anchovies evenly.
8. Sprinkle sesame seed on first, almond flake on second and Shichimi togarashi on third and serve.