2. Lay fish, crab stick, and avocado slices across sushi rice base.
3. Hold the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but do not smash it.
4. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and remove the plastic wrap.
5. On chopping board, place sushi roll, and lay mango slices on top overlapping each other.
6. Again place a fresh saran wrap and bamboo mat on top of roll. Squeeze to make combine mango with the rest of roll.
7. Remove mat, and cut it into slices. Wipe your sushi knife each time between cuts.
8. Serve volcano roll with fish egg garnish.
Dip your towel in rice vinegar and water mixture, and then wipe knife on it.