Halloween Party Snacks
|Cooked rice||5 Tablespoon|
|Cucumber||1 Small, slice|
|Cheese slices||1 Small|
|Kamaboko fish cake||1 Small, slice|
|Paprika pepper||1 (for garnish)|
1. Dip the cutters in water.
2. Using the cutter, cut the steamed rice into a rabbit shape.
3. Remove the rice from the cutter and coat with mayonnaise.
4. Cut the cucumber into slice with the help of a cutter. Place the cucumber slice over the rice.
5. Cut out the sliced cheese with the cutter and place on the cucumber slice.
6. Also place the kamaboko fish cake cut out slice and stack them all together.
7. Place the snack on a plate.
8. Garnish it with two eyes cut out of paprika pepper or nori and serve for Halloween.