|For ketchup rice|
|Cooked rice||300 Gram|
|Onion||50 Gram, mince|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|For blanket and pillow|
|Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
|For yellow bird and other decoration|
|Carrot slices||10 Gram|
|Black sesame seeds||1 Pinch|
|American cheese slices||2 Ounce|
|Oshaburi kombu||2 Gram|
|Broccoli florets||3 Medium, cooked|
|Cherry tomato||2 Small|
|Ketchup||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
1. For Ketchup Rice: In a frying pan heat cooking oil and saute the minced onion until tender.
2. Add cooked rice and stir-fry.
3. Season with ketchup and salt.
4. For Blanket and Pillow: In a bowl, beat two eggs.
5. In a rectangular pan, pour beaten eggs and make about 3 very thin omelette as shown in the video.
6. Wrap some ketchup rice in a sheet of omelette to make a pillow as shown in the video.
7. Using plastic wrap, form the ketchup rice balls into the body parts of Rilakkuma. Follow video and assemble the body parts.
8. Use a chicken nugget to make a Yellow Bird (Kiiroitori).
9. Make a beak with carrot and black sesame seeds as shown in the video.
10. Make (insert) feathers using Oshaburi Kombu. Make eyes with Nori sheet.
11. Decorate the details of Rilakkuma using sliced American cheese and Nori sheet.
12. Put a sheet of omelette blanket over them.
13. Garnish with sausages, cooked broccoli, and cherry tomato. Serve with ketchup drizzled over the bear.