|Cabbage||3 1⁄2 Ounce, minced|
|Raw shrimp||2 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Okonomiyaki flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Okonomi sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Bonito flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Aonori seaweed||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooking spray||5 Dash|
1. In a large bowl take flour; pour in the milk, crack and drop eggs in the mixture.
2. Beat all the ingredients well into a smooth batter.
3. In another bowl take shrimp and pour the batter, add in cabbage and green onions. Mix everything thoroughly.
4. Heat a non – stick pan spray oil, pour in okonomiyaki batter. Cook for 3 minutes.
5. Lift the pancake with two spatulas and flip. Cook for 2 minutes.
6. Place the pancake in a plate spread the okonomiyaki sauce, mayo, sprinkle seaweed and bonito flakes. Serve and enjoy with family and friends.
If you do not have Okonomiyaki flour you may make your own. For that you need 1 cup flour, 1 cup dashi powder, ¼ tsp. baking powder. Mix all the ingredients to form Okonomiyaki flour.