1. Take a seaweed paper; place that over a sushi rolling mat and trim that from top.
2. Spread the brown rice over the sheet, followed by avocado yogurt spread.
3. Place kohlrabi, carrots, cucumber, green onions, avocado and sprouts.
4. Gently roll the stuffed paper, if necessary you can use water to stick the roll.
5. Seal the roll with the trimmed seaweed paper.
6. Make a roll and slice into thick pieces.
7. Serve Sushi Rolls with your favorite sushi sauce.
Brown rice should be sticky and for that, cook rice in more water to get that stickiness.