|Seaweed paper||10 Gram (1 paper)|
|Brown rice||2 Tablespoon , cooked|
|Avocado yogurt||1 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||1/2 , julienned|
|Cucumber||1/2 , julienned|
|Green onion stalks||1 , sliced|
|Avocado||1/4 , sliced|
|Sprouts||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kohlrabi||1/2 , julienned|
1. Take a seaweed paper place that over a sushi rolling mat and trim that from top.
2. Spread the brown rice over the sheet, followed by avocado yogurt spread.
3. Place kohlrabi, carrots, cucumber, green onions, avocado and sprouts.
4. Gently roll the stuffed paper, if necessary you can use water to stick the roll.
5. Seal the roll with the trimmed seaweed paper.
6. Make a roll and slice into thick pieces.
7. Serve Sushi Rolls with your favorite sushi sauce.
Brown rice should be sticky and for that, cook rice in more water to get that stickiness.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 358Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 1 g5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 83 mg3.46%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 20 g80%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 15 g30%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet