1. Take a pork piece, and slice the fat rim around the edge. Score pork piece on both sides.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on it. Rub.
3. Place egg, flour, and breadcrumbs in three different plates.
4. Coat meat pieces evenly with flour. Shake and remove excess.
5. Dip and wash pork with egg.
6. Then,Roll and coat it with breadcrumb. Set aside.
7. In a skillet, heat oil on high. Turn heat to medium and drop coated pork piece in it.
8. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Flip couple of times to cook evenly.
9. Remove from pan, place it on the chopping board, and cut it into slices.
10. Transfer it to a serving platter, serve fried pork with tonkatsu sauce and miso soup.