1. Place a pot on heat, add unwashed rice, and water in it.
2. Bring it to boil over high heat. Do not put the lid on.
3. Reduce the heat and allow it to simmer for 20 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed by the rice.
4. In a large bowl, put white cooked rice from the top of the pot, leaving out the burnt ones sticking at the bottom.
5. In a cup, add rice vinegar, salt, and brown sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves.
6. Under the fan, pour vinegar mixture in rice, and mix as shown in the video. Do not smash the rice while mixing.
7. Roll it with your favourite filling, cut into slices, and serve with spicy sauce.