1. Cut nori sheet into half.
2. Place a bamboo mat on counter top, and lay saran wrap on it.
3. Put rice on saran wrap.
4. In a bowl, mix water and rice vinegar. Wet your hands with the mixture, and gently pat rice to spread evenly. Do not smash the rice. Add more rice if needed to cover nori sheet.
5. Put nori right on the top of rice.
6. Roll rice base with tuna slices, cut into pieces and serve immediately with miso soup.
Things You Will Need
A mixture of vinegar and water to prevent sticking of the dish to hands.