1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Chop tuna, and avocado as shown in the video.
3. Squeeze lime juice between avocado slices, and on the plate to prevent it from browning and sticking to each other. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, add chopped tuna, and sauce. Gently mix to combine. Do not smash the tuna pieces.
5. Lay spicy tuna mixture on the rice base. Extend towards the edge to enjoy tuna flavour with every bite.
6. Top it avocado slices.
7. Grab the bamboo mat, lift it over and roll as shown in the video. Squeeze firmly but gently. Do not smash the rice.
8. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and remove saran wrap.
9. Place sushi rolls on the cutting board, and sprinkle sesame seed on top. Rub to coat evenly.
10. With a sharp knife cut it into thick or thin slices as per your choice.
11. Transfer it to serving platter, and serve tuna sushi roll with wasabi and ginger.