1. Cut pork slice on the edge, and score it as shown in the video.
2. Season it with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Take three plates and put flour, egg, and bread crumb separately on them.
4. Roll pork pieces in flour, and coat evenly.
5. Dip it in egg wash, and wrap it with breadcrumb. Set it aside on a plate.
6. In a skillet, heat oil. Drop a breadcrumb piece and check if oil has the right temperature for frying.
7. Gently place meat piece in oil. Flip, and cook until golden brown on both sides on medium high heat.
8. Remove from oil, and place it on a cutting board.
9. With a knife cut it into slices.
10. Line grated daikon, green onion on top, and serve katsu immediately.