1. Cook sushi rice and set it aside.
2. In a bowl, mix water and rice vinegar, just to wet your hand while rolling sushi, and to avoid rice from sticking.
3. Clump rice from bowl just enough to fit your palm, and roll to give it a shape.
4. Now, place it between the finger tip and palm on one hand. Using two fingers of other hand squeeze as shown in the video. Do it firmly but gently
5. Pork your finger and give it a dome shape at the bottom.
6. Top it with tuna slice, and serve sushi with miso soup.
Things You Will Need
A mix of water and vinegar to wet your hands, to avoid sticking of the dish to your hands