1. Place a sauce pan on heat, pour water, and add bonito soup stock in it.
2. Drop dried seaweed, stir, and bring it to a boil.
3. Now, add miso paste in boiling water. Stir until paste dissolves.
4. Cook until seaweeds are nice and tender.
5. Serve miso soup hot with sushi roll.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 45 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.47 g0.72%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.03 mg0.01%
Sodium 283.5 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 4 g7.9%
Vitamin A 18.1%
Vitamin C 15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet