1. Prepare sushi base.
2. Cut avocado and cucumber into thin long strips.
3. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to keep it fresh, and prevent it from browning. Set aside.
4. Slice tuna as shown in the video.
5. On the middle of the sushi base lay the crab sticks, cucumber, and avocado.
6. Roll bamboo mat from the edge. While rolling squeeze it firmly but gently to make sure that everything is coming together, and rolled with rice as shown in the video.
7. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and remove saran wrap.
8. On cutting board, place sushi roll, and layer tuna slices, overlapping each other on top of it.
9. Wrap it with a fresh piece of saran wrap.
10. Place bamboo mat on top, and squeeze all the way across firmly to make it look one, without smashing tuna slices.
11. Dip kitchen towel in water and rice vinegar mixture. Squeeze, and wipe sharp knife with it.
12. Cut roll into slices, over the saran wrap. Wipe knife every time you cut slices.
13. Transfer Hawaiian sushi roll to a serving platter, and serve it with spicy sushi sauce.