2 Ounce (deep fried shrimp coated with tempura batter)
1. Cut unagi into slices as shown in the video.
2. Cut avocado and cucumber as shown in the video.
3. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to keep it fresh, and prevent it from browning. Set aside.
4. Prepare sushi base with cooked rice and nori sheet.
5. Pull out the tail from shrimp tempura.
6. Lay crab stick, cucumber, shrimp tempura, and avocado on sushi base.
7. Roll the bamboo mat. Squeeze it firmly but gently while rolling, and make sure that everything is coming together
8. Open the bamboo mat, and remove saran wrap.
9. On cutting board, place sushi roll, and layer unagi slices, overlapping each other on top of it.
10. Wrap it with a fresh piece of saran wrap.
11. Place bamboo mat on top, and squeeze firmly to make it look one, without smashing unagi slices.
12. Remove wrap, sprinkle unagi sauce on it, and roll it again with saran wrap.
13. Dip towel in water and rice vinegar mixture. Squeeze, and wipe knife with it.
14. Cut roll into slices, over the saran wrap. Wipe knife every time you cut slices.
15. Transfer it to a serving platter and serve it with sushi sauce.