1. Grill chicken breast, and slice it into pieces.
2. Place grilled chicken on a plate, and pour sauce on top.
3. Pop it in microwave for a minute.
4. Slice cream cheese into strips, and set it aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine chopped crab stick, and mayonnaise.
6. Cut avocado and cucumber as shown in the video.
7. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to prevent it from browning. Set aside.
8. Prepare sushi base with cooked rice and nori sheet.
9. Lay cream cheese slices on sushi base.
10. Top it with chicken, cucumber, and avocado slices.
11. Lay crab stick mayonnaise mixture on it.
12. Roll the bamboo mat. Squeeze it firmly but gently while rolling, and make sure that everything is coming together
13. Open the bamboo mat, and remove saran wrap.
14. On cutting board, place sushi roll, and sprinkle sesame seeds on it.
15. Dip towel in water and rice vinegar mixture. Squeeze, and wipe knife with it.
16. Cut roll into slices. Wipe knife every time you cut slices.
17. Transfer it to a serving platter and serve immediately.