1. Cut avocado and cucumber as shown in the video.
2. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to prevent it from browning. Set aside.
3. Prepare sushi rice base with cooked rice and nori sheet.
4. Lay crab stick, cucumber slice, and half avocado on the sushi base.
5. Roll the bamboo mat. Squeeze it firmly but gently while rolling, and make sure that everything is coming together
6. Pull out the saran wrap every time you roll.
7. Open the bamboo mat, and remove saran wrap.
8. Lay remaining avocado slices, overlapping each other on top of sushi roll.
9. Cover sushi roll with saran wrap. Put bamboo mat on top, and squeeze firmly to make avocado become one with the roll, without smashing it.
10. Dip towel in water and rice vinegar mixture. Squeeze, and wipe knife with it.
11. Cut roll through saran wrap. Wipe knife every time you cut slices.
12. Remove saran wrap.
13. Place roll slices on serving platter, and serve immediately.