1. Cut half salmon, cucumber, and avocado into strips as shown in the video.
2. Squeeze lime juice on top of avocado to prevent it from browning
3. Prepare sushi rice base, and set it aside.
4. Slice remaining salmon and set aside for topping on sushi.
5. Line salmon, avocado, crab stick, and cucumber right across the sushi base.
6. Now, roll the bamboo mat. Squeeze it firmly but gently while rolling.
7. Open the bamboo mat, and remove saran wrap.
8. Lay salmon slices on top of roll. Each slices slightly overlapping each other.
9. Cover it again with saran wrap.
10. Put bamboo mat on top. Squeeze firmly and let the salmon slices stick to the sushi.
11. Dip a towel into water and rice vinegar mixture. Squeeze.
12. Now, wipe your knife on wet towel, and cut sushi roll through saran wrap.
13. Wipe knife for each slice to prevent rice from sticking on knife. Cut slices, wide or narrow as per your choice.
14. Pull off the saran wrap, and transfer it to a serving platter.
15. Serve Alaskan sushi roll with spicy sauce.