1. Take toothpick and insert it in the fleshy part of shrimp to keep it straight after boiling.
2. In a saucepan, boil water, and add salt and vinegar in it. Stir.
3. Drop shrimp gently into the pan. When the water starts to boil turn shrimp. Take it out and see if it is cooked.
4. When done, remove shrimp from boiling water, and lay them on a plate.
5. Take out toothpick, and peel off skin as shown in the video.
6. Cut in the underneath centre of the shrimp to devein. Cut off the head.
7. In a bowl take cold water, put shrimp in it, scrape off vein and clean.
8. On a paper towel, lay shrimp, and pat it dry.
9. Put boiled shrimp in sushi with cream cheese. Roll, cut into slices and serve with spicy sauce.