2 1⁄2 Ounce (shrimps deep fried after coated with tempura batter)
25 Gram, cut into long strip
1 Tablespoon, toast
1. Prepare sushi base.
2. Cut cream cheese into long strips.
3. Prepare tempura shrimp and set aside.
4. On the middle of the sushi base lay the tempura shrimps.
5. Place cream cheese strip on top of them.
6. Drizzle sauce, and start rolling from the edge. While rolling squeeze firmly but gently, to cover shrimp with rice as shown in the video.
7. Once you are done, remove the mat and undo the saran wrap.
8. Sprinkle sesame seeds on roll.
9. Now, with a sushi knife cut it into slices.
10. Serve shrimp tempura cream cheese roll with sauce.