1. In a large mixing bowl, pour the poke sauce.
2. Add the Ahi tuna pieces.
3. Add half a teaspoon of green onions.
4. Sprinkle in a pinch of the spice blend and half a teaspoon of shichimi.
5. Mix well to get everything incorporated.
6. On a large platter, pat down the rice in an even layer.
7. Put the freshly made poke Ahi on one side.
8. Loosely spread the sliced onions on top.
9. Sprinkle shichimi and green onions on top.
10.Use halved shisho leaves to make a divider.
11.Put the spicy Ahi salad on the other side and pat it down to an even layer.
12.Sprinkle green onions on top of the spicy Ahi side.
13.Sprinkle masago all over the platter.
14.Take a pinch of the kaiware sprouts and put it on the spicy ahi salad for garnish and serve.