1. Cut the chicken breasts in slices.
For the marinade
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
For the breading mixture
3. In a bowl, mix together the egg whites and flour and set aside.
For the broccoli
4. In a pot of boiling water and add a pinch of salt and broccoli and cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Remove the broccoli out of the water, rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
6. Put the chicken pieces in the breading mixture.
7. In a pan heat 600 millilitres oil, dip the coated chicken pieces in sesame seeds and fry in batches for about 5 minutes, and then turn and fry for 2 minutes more.
8. Drain the chicken pieces on cooling rack.
9. In a non-stick pan, heat 1 teaspoon of oil, and saute garlic.
10. Put in the broccoli, sauce mixture and fried chicken and stir fry to coat.
11. Serve hot in a serving plate and sprinkle with slices almonds.