How to make Fancy and Delicious Sushi Rolls (Philly/Dynamite) – Very Easy!
|Japanese rice||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked|
|Rice vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or less as needed)|
|For philly roll|
|Salmon fillet||1 , cut into strips|
|Asparagus||2 , cooked|
|Sesame seed||1 Tablespoon|
|For dynamite roll|
|Tiger shrimps||3 , tempura fried|
|Okra||2 , boiled|
|Avocado||1⁄4 , peeled and sliced|
|Chili flakes||To Taste|
1. In a saucepan, combine the rice vinegar, sugar and salt. Cook until the sugar dissolves completely.
2. On a flat plate, put the rice and stir in the rice vinegar mixture.
For Philly Roll
3. On a sushi mat, place a ziplock bag. Arrange the rice and place the nori sheet as shown in the video.
4. Now arrange lettuce leaves, salmon, dill and asparagus and roll tightly as shown in the video. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Using a sharp knife, cut even sized pieces from the sushi roll. Wipe your knife with a towel before each cut.
For Dynamite Roll
6. On a sushi mat, place a ziplock bag. Arrange the rice and place the nori sheet as shown in the video.
7. Now place tempura batter fried tiger prawns, okra and avocado on the prepares sushi base.
8. Drizzle with mayonnaise and sprinkle with some chili flakes.
9. Spread tobiko(fish roe) evenly on top of the sushi roll.
10. Using a sharp knife, cut even sized pieces from the sushi roll. Wipe your knife with a towel before each cut.
11. Arrange on a platter and serve with wasabi.
Calories 423 Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.8%
Saturated Fat 0.87 g4.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59.2 mg19.7%
Sodium 435.9 mg18.2%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.8%
Sugars 16.9 g
Protein 15 g29.2%
Vitamin A 11.7% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 27.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet